Wednesday, October 24, 2012

To Facebook or not to Facebook?

I first made a Facebook my freshman year. I had to beg my parents and insure them I would be very responsible with the information I'd make availiable and the things I'd post.  I've now had a Facebook for quite some time now and after reading "why Facebook is after your kids?" I have discovered that there is a lot about Facebook that I had no clue of.  Facebook has always been praised as a place to reconect with friends you don't see often, which it is great for. Now after reading that article, however, it makes me wonder if it is really worth it to have a Facebook or not.  I'm probably not going to delete my Facebook but I will be a lot more conscious of what information I am making availiable to be taken and sold without my permission or knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment