Thursday, February 21, 2013

FIRST QUARTER REVIEW

a) My assessment of my work done so far this semester has been pretty poor.  I haven't completed a good number of assignments but that is going to change and I am going to really step it up the rest of this year. 
My senior project has been coming along nicely, however; Troy, Sebastian, and I have been collaborating a lot and coming up with many ideas on our clothing line.  We just need to try and speed the production up a little but it is costly and time consuming so we are doing our best.
When it comes to the AP test, I really need to step it up if I want to pass with a 4 or 5.

b) Do all my blog posts; create an exceptional senior project; and pass the AP test in may

c) My only comment would be that I really find the time that is aloud to be used to work on and collaborate on our senior projects to be very helpful and beneficial when it comes to my group and our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment